Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday Round-up

Having made good my escape I've spared no time in starting my recruitment of new forces to aid with my takeover of the world...fortunately the prisoners who escaped with me have been helping out...though they're not 100% convinced about the uniforms...

...my recruitment plans have led me to the Gremlin Criers of the Gremlins, the Guild Austringers of the Guild, Talos of the Outcasts and the Union Steamfitters of the Arcanists...

...and I'll be meeting up with four more potential recruits next week...
...and after that...who knows...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails